[Local-chapters] Rework local chapter agreement

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:21:12 UTC 2013

Some comments:

(4.2) This seems to imply that the local chapter can use the "OpenStreetMap
Foundation", "OSM Foundation" and "OSMF" trademarks. I think this can be
limited to "OpenStreeMap", "OSM", and maybe even "State of the Map" and
"SotM".

(12) "to be conducted in person before a certified mediator agreed by the
parties". This seems expensive since an in-person mediation is required.
Who will pay for such mediation? Unlike in an actual suit where the
judge/jury may award legal fees to one party, there seems to be no cost
provision for mediation.

Otherwise, the document is quite good.

Eugene
(OSMPH)