[Mapcss] SotM Birds of a Feather

Malcolm Herring malcolm.herring at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 9 16:29:28 UTC 2013

On 08/09/2013 15:25, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> If you were at the BoF and there's something I've missed, do say! Thanks
> to everyone for coming along.

One thing I raised was that we should start a discussion on
consolidating the various dialects of MapCSS that exist into one
reference specification. The difficulty with this suggestion, of course,
is that we don't know what these various dialects are! I suspect that
many of the extensions will be solving a common set of shortcomings in
the so-far-published spec. as well as others that meet requirements
unique to specific projects.

It would be helpful if the developers of these projects could publish
links to their specifications in the MapCSS pages in the OSM Wiki.