[Merkaartor] geotagged images

Timo Schlüßler timo at schluessler.org
Sun Sep 7 21:36:44 BST 2008

After some more testing here some fixes for
    - better zooming (using mouse wheel and double click (with ctrl to
zoom out))
    - providing a context menu to delete loaded images and copying image
filename to clipboard
    - correct timestamps from gpx files (they are in UTC). I inserted
setTimeSpec(Qt::UTC) in ImportGPX.cpp
    - faster loading of images (they are loaded when clicking on the
node they belong to, not when openening the images)

Christ Browet: thanks for committing. can you commit this patch too,
please? Note that I used GEOIMAGE but not GEOTAG as define-value for qmake.

bests,
timo