[Merkaartor] Add own file formats?

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Sun Sep 21 13:58:35 BST 2008

Hi,

> I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to add new file formats to
> Merkaartor by just adding DLLs/SOs. I do not wan't to compile the whole
> Merkaartor and set up all the QT dependencies, but I'd really like to
> directly import the strange CSV format, my logger produces.

Importing data via gpsbabel sounds better than plugins for every weird
file format. Gpsbabel supports most formats well, so it would make sense
to use it here.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79