[OSM-newbies] Localized maps

Trevan Richins TRichins at soleranetworks.com
Thu Aug 19 18:25:01 BST 2010

I noticed that all the names on the map are in the language of their location (Chinese cities are in Chinese, etc).  I just found this link http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Regionalisedmap that talks about localizing the maps for a particular area.  Two questions I have:

1 - Where can I find a list of the possible name:* tag values?
2 - Is there any way to do this after osm2pgsql has been run?

Thanks,
Trevan

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain copy or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.