[OSMF-membership] New member and grace periods

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:39:09 UTC 2015

I would be inclined to agree with the 3 month mark. I understand why 12
months was selected in the past, but if CiviCRM has the ability to
streamline the process and will require little maintenance then changing to
a more realistic grace period should be done.

Apart from the AoA, which seems to be a non-issue, and past practice of 12
months, is there anything else which may impact on the grace period
selection that anyone can think of?