[OSMF-membership] Membership sign up through SOTM US

Alex Barth alex at openstreetmap.us
Wed Jan 28 17:43:50 UTC 2015

Frederik, Jonathan:

We just went live with the State of the Map US registration:
https://twitter.com/sotmus/status/560490935071834113

You'll see that there's no sign up option for OSM US nor OSMF on there.

We discussed over here in organization committee and decided to send out an
email to all attendees at a certain point specifically advertising to
become a member to OSM US. We'll offer alongside a 50 % discount on first
year of membership or similar (exact discount TBD).

Would you be interested in offering a similar discount in the same mailing?

Alex