[Osmf-talk] A bit of a brain dump!

Nick Black nick at blacksworld.net
Mon Aug 3 12:05:46 UTC 2009

Hi Peter and list,

> Declaration of Interests. I suggest that people should ensure that
> they declare in their manifestos any potential conflicts of interest.
> I note that Nick doesn't mention on his user page that he is a
> director of CloudMade and that the CloudMade article (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CloudMade
> ) doesn't mention that he is a director of the company. Now, I think
> we all know that he is by now, but I have added this to the election
> page and I think it is important that we don't make assumptions on
> this stuff and should be sensitive about this.

This morning I've updated my OpenStreetMap user page with a lot of
details about my OSM history, my present employment, OSM interests
etc.  Read all about it here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Nickb#More_About_Me

I have also updated the OSM wiki CloudMade page (which really did need
updating) - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CloudMade

Would appreciate any feedback this list has about the info on the
pages - too much / too little / etc.

--
Nick Black
twitter.com/nick_b