[Osmf-talk] OSM-F membership growth

HURRICANE MCEWEN hurricanemcewen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:08:07 UTC 2009

I agree with Andrew and Gregory... a talk with Moo could be mutually
beneficial!
The worst they can say is no ;) Many people want a card to feel 'part
of something' and if we can do it cost-free, the more power to
everyone. (love the idea of customizing to local maps and work one has
done)

However, I also have to say that the evangelizing approach that Andy
mentions is probably the best idea. Being able to hand out more
information than 'I'm a member of the OSM-F' (which I'm sure we all
hope will turn in to more questions about OSM and leading to more
mappers) would be worth printing cost in my opinion.

Hurricane