[Osmf-talk] OSM-F membership growth

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Wed Aug 19 14:22:21 UTC 2009

Hm.. I thought I'd replied yesterday to Lulu-Ann but apparently not.
If people wanted to order their own cards from an OSMF website which
included a template, by default Moo will give 10% back to the
originating site anyway. I say by default but I think you do have to
let them know in advance. Moo quite often offer discounts too though
if they were giving 10% to OSMF perhaps they wouldn't. Worth asking.

John