[Osmf-talk] Membership

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Aug 18 21:33:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de wrote:
> I noticed that I was not even told my primary key, what would be
> sufficient, I guess I don't need a membership pass.

What makes you think there is one ;-)

> Can we have a field for the membership number in the wiki template,
> please?

What purpose would that serve?

> I do not want my address to be downloadable,

I think the companies act does not stipulate that it must be
*downloadable* but it must be sent to an interested party on request. I
do not think it must be in electronic form, it could be paper, but it
must not be kept secret.

Of course you are right, the OSMF currently doesn't even have your
snail-mail address so the discussion is moot.

Bye
Frederik