[Osmf-talk] Membership

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 19 08:10:17 UTC 2009

Frederik wrote:
> What makes you think there is one ;-)

Hey, do you think I give money to an organization collecting data for a world size database if I would not trust enough to believe they have basic database skills?

> > Can we have a field for the membership number in the wiki template,
> > please?
>
> What purpose would that serve?
Persons could not pretend do be OSMF members because a double key would be obvious.

> > I do not want my address to be downloadable,
> [..]
> Of course you are right, the OSMF currently doesn't even have your
> snail-mail address so the discussion is moot.

How can I be a legally confirmed member in an organization where my identity is not validated other but through a nickname email address at a freemailer?
If that is how much OSMF knows about the law, then talking with OSMF about a new license seems very wasted time.

Sorry, guys, you will need to do some paper works done and collect the addresses from everybody you want money from and give voting rights to...

btw, anybody can vote... nowhere in the voting rules is said, that you need to send your vote from the registrated email address...

Regards
Lulu-Ann