[Osmf-talk] wiki pages

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at medemail.com.au
Sat Dec 5 22:22:12 UTC 2009

I've just reviewed the wiki pages for why yes and why no

I find that the editing performed on those pages is disreputable. When you
have a plebiscite you have different space for the yes and no arguments.

The nay-sayers have not written all over the Yes page.

The yes people have written all over the No page.

Could people please put their opinions on their own pages and leave the other
page alone?

In particular marking the No page as "inaccurate" should be removed
IMMEDIATELY because this is an interference with electoral materials - in my
jurisdiction it is a criminal offence.

Grow up, stop making personal attacks and get on with the job.

Liz