[Osmf-talk] OSMF Membership Report

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Wed Jul 29 17:46:43 UTC 2009

Dear Members,

As of today, we have 145 paid-up members and 45 members whose membership expired during 2009 and have not yet renewed.  That's partly because I got behind with sending reminders and I apologise to you for that. I have done that now and I hope that I have given you enough time to renew if you want to stand [1] or vote for OSMF board members.

I've also just added all the folks who joined recently to this list, especially those who signed-up as part of the SOTM 2009 registration.  We had 31 sign-ups, of which 25 are new members. Welcome to all.

Mike
membership at osmfoundation.org

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM09/Election_to_Board