[Osmf-talk] Spread OSM not only to regions

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Thu Jul 30 21:14:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

I think that it is not only regions or countries where OSM shall be spread, but also topics.

There is a big need for special maps for disabled persons of different disabilities, and there is a large amouCnt of public websites that are forced to offer accessible services - That probably no TA or NT can ever offer.

So here is my call for help to the OSM-F:
Please help us to make the map accessible.

There are so many ideas and so many open tasks, I could fill my own #lazyosm only with accessibility needs, and I am already overworked.

Contact me if you can help.

Thanks
Lulu