[Osmf-talk] OSMF and Evangelism

Nick Black nick at blacksworld.net
Fri Jul 31 17:46:00 UTC 2009

Rafael - you have lots of good points.  It would be great to get some
of these ideas channeled into an OSM-F working group that focussed on
supporting mapping in developing countries.  I agree that the work we
saw at SOTM was inspirational.   OSM can do a lot of good in a lot of
parts of the world and I firmly believe that its part of the OSM-F's
agenda to promote OSM to people who have not had the same
opportunities that most other OSMers have had.

--
Nick

Nick Black
twitter.com/nick_b