[Osmf-talk] OPENSTREETMAP FOUNDATION - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Fri Jul 31 00:52:50 UTC 2009

El día Wednesday 29 July 2009 12:01:38, Edoardo 'Yossef' Marascalchi dijo:
> > Personally I would prefer a board made up exclusively of people not
> > associated with OSM-related commercial organisations but I am realist
> > enough to see that it is unlikely to happen.
>
> why? what's the problem about?

I agree with frederik: it'd be nice to have people with a completely neutral
point of view in the board.

But, alas, people have to pay the bills, and the technical expertise about
OSM's innards will leverage the board members towards OSM-related jobs.
Unless we start OpenBankRobbingMap.org or OpenPonziScheme.org or
something. ;-)

Un ordenador no es una televisión ni un microondas: es una herramienta
compleja.