[Osmf-talk] OSMF and Evangelism

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Fri Jul 31 20:05:41 UTC 2009

El día Friday 31 July 2009 20:59:07, Peter Miller dijo:
> Personally I see no reason for the foundation to ask for £10 per member of
> the local chapter because I think that would kill it in many countries where
> it is most needed.

I took some notes in the SotM unofficial chapters meeting. Highlights
are "joint membership vs. optional separate membership", "representation vs.
support" and "customised agreements".

I don't think that a "one-size-fits-all" federation agreement will work... so
I hope this will be discussed at the OSMF meetings.

Un ordenador no es una televisión ni un microondas: es una herramienta
compleja.