[Osmf-talk] OSM Foundation representative for Open Data Commons' Advisory Council

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Mar 26 07:50:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

Mikel Maron wrote:
> Wow, what a welcome! How about we drop this adversarial attitude everyone?

I don't know how and why the Cc to talk at openstreetmap.org has crept in
in your response. My posting was meant for osmf-talk only; a list where
I believe we all can be honest with each other and where identifying a
problem does not count as scaremongering or finger-pointing - precisely
because it is not a "public" list but an OSMF internal one.

As for style of communications, I'm well known for having flunked
cheerleader class but If you chip in with a poem every now and then
we'll surely make a good mixture ;-)

I think Mike will make an excellent ODC liaison; just stressing this
again in case it has come across badly.

Bye
Frederik