[Osmf-talk] Fwd: AW: Lizenzverstoß bei Magix Foto auf CD&DVD 9

Gerhard Peter gerhard.peter at free.fr
Tue Nov 24 17:22:12 UTC 2009

Hello, my name is Gerhard (german, living in France), I'm new here.
Excuse my bad english.

I'm ok with Frederic,
Mathias' proposal of mail is somewhat strong.
We want OSM to be useful and to be used.

It seems to me that it weren't the two-seconds publicity shot which
are the question,
but is Matrix using OSM for their  "Reiserouten-Animation".

I think Matrix should put the licence mention into
a)  the interface where their clients draw the voyages,
and b) in the animated map they give to their clients.

Somthing like "Kartenunterlagen von http://www.openstreetmap.org/
unter Lizenz CreativeCommons-by-sa".

I don't use Matrix' services,
so I do not know if they mention "us" there.
Do they ?

Thank you
Gerhard
---