[Osmf-talk] Translations of the ODBL

David Ellams osmlists at dellams.fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 26 11:11:18 UTC 2010

With CC-BY-SA, it is the human-readable summary that has the
translations, not the full licence (as far as I can see).

Human-readable:

Full licence:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/legalcode

And all translations of the human-readable version contain a disclaimer
(as does the English version) making clear they do not have any legal
value.

Cheers

David

P.S. Apologies for the previous message fragment!