[Osmf-talk] ArcGIS Online & OSM

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu May 6 09:09:34 UTC 2010

On 06/05/10 02:25, Kate Chapman wrote:

> Unfortunately here is an example from Todd Huffman who does work in
> the field in Afghanistan, I suspect related to that one application:

Navicomputer is the application in question, yes. Or rather it's the
main user of the library that is the real problem.

I believe there is a new release of Navicomputer now which overrides the
default configuration of the library to make it behave more
appropriately by setting a proper user agent and limiting the number of
simultaneous downloads.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)