[Osmf-talk] OSMF board elections - slight repost

Oliver Kühn oliver.kuehn at skobbler.com
Wed Aug 31 12:10:26 UTC 2011

Hi Richard,

I think everybody who is seriously considering a candidate should talk
to current or former board members. That is what I did last year and
think that no board manual can replace these discussions. It can only be
a filter to consider putting more effort into preparations.

Have you ever seen a "prime minister manual" to decide if you want to
become prime minister?

Regards,
Oliver