[Osmf-talk] fosdem brussels

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Fri Aug 3 00:22:00 UTC 2012

On 02.08.2012 11:19, Michal Palenik wrote:
> in the begining of february there will be big opensource conference
> fosdem in Brussels. (probably weekend 2-3 february 2013)
> https://fosdem.org/2013/
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FOSDEM

I joined the conference and was present on the OSM booth. I'm thinking
about joining it again 2013. If so I would intend be present at a
possible OSM stand. I even would support the stand in the organisation.
But it's the same as you I am not capeable of doing e.g. all the "local
things" at Brussels. And especially if we talk about an OSM track =>
this requires a lot of work done in the advance.

Best regards,
Michael.