[Osmf-talk] fosdem brussels

Michal Palenik michal.palenik at freemap.sk
Mon Aug 6 09:14:21 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 02:22:00AM +0200, Michael Kugelmann wrote:
> On 02.08.2012 11:19, Michal Palenik wrote:
> >in the begining of february there will be big opensource conference
> >fosdem in Brussels. (probably weekend 2-3 february 2013)
> >https://fosdem.org/2013/
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FOSDEM
>
> I joined the conference and was present on the OSM booth. I'm
> thinking about joining it again 2013. If so I would intend be
> present at a possible OSM stand. I even would support the stand in
> the organisation

so aparently we've met there. this virtual world...

OSM stand is a great idea (as was during the last fosdems). i'll try to
be there and bring some nice hardware (my tablet with maps, mainly).

> But it's the same as you I am not capeable of doing e.g. all the
> "local things" at Brussels. And especially if we talk about an OSM
> track => this requires a lot of work done in the advance.

i know, that is why i'd like several other people involved.
i am not from brussels, even though i go there every month or two.

michal

> Best regards,
> Michael.

michal palenik