[Osmf-talk] OSMF board elections this year?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 8 09:59:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

    the following are more questions than statements and I'm happy about
anyone setting things straight if I should be mistaken:

* Each year, the period of office of the two longest-serving OSMF board
members ends.

* This year, that would be Henk and Steve.

* Additionally, Mikel has announced that he will step down at this
year's AGM.

* This means we'll have to elect three people to the board this year.

* We have not asked people to stand and have no candidates yet. Steve
and Henk might seek re-election but if that's the case they haven't said
so yet.

* This year's election is one month away to the day.

All correct?

Bye
Frederik