[Osmf-talk] OSMF board elections this year?

Henk Hoff henk at toffehoff.nl
Wed Aug 8 10:42:04 UTC 2012

Frederik (and all),

You're correct about the procedure. 1/3 of the board will be up for
re-election each year.

The exact number of positions open for election this year has not been
determined yet (officially). Will do that with the announcement of our AGM,
which will be soon.

In the mean time I would suggest people who want to run for OSMF board to
think about it, and (if needed) contact current board members if they have
questions related to the position of board member.

Also, we are going to need a couple (2) independent election scrutineers.
Anyone who is fully paid up member of the Foundation can be a scrutineer.
If you would offer your help with the election, please let me know! Stating
the obvious: Being a scrutineer means you cannot be on the ballot. And, the
actual election will be coordinated by a board member who is not up for
re-election :-)

More info about the procedure will follow soon.

Cheers,
Henk
secretary OSMF