[Osmf-talk] Fwd: [OSM-talk] OSMF Board & auto industry / What's the story?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 8 17:04:49 UTC 2012

I'm forwarding this from the OSM "talk" mailing list to OSMF-Talk
because I think it is relevant even for those who might not be
subscribed to talk at .

In short, it's a message from a project member who would like to know
more about what business we have (or aim to have, or don't have) with
the auto industry given that (it seems to him) there are board-level talks.

Bye
Frederik