[Osmf-talk] OSMF membership applications rejected

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Aug 25 18:37:09 UTC 2012

Both candidates were obviously not really serious about standing for the
elections, or else they both would have become members out of their own
pockets (and I am sure both could have easily afforded it).

It required a third party intent on maximizing disruption to actually
escalate this from harmless trolling to a "serious situation" (I still
would have simply ignored it, but the decision is the boards privilege),
if anybody should be denied membership then it obviously should be this
third party.

Simon