[Osmf-talk] payment options for membership fees, donations and sponsorings in different currencies

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:42:21 UTC 2012

2012/5/15 Michael Kugelmann <MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de>:
> On 14.05.2012 13:16, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>> I wonder if it was possible for OSMF to offer alternative payment
>> methods, namely regarding the currency.
> This is requested SINCE YEARS (!). But nothing has changed ever, with the
> same arguments...
> I still would request this, but I'v given up (disapointed) on this issue.
> Unfortunately it seems to be like running against a wall one and once again.
> But nobody is willing to build in a door.

I know it is not the first time we are talking about this, but I don't
think it was on purpose that there wasn't much action so far. Please
keep in mind that we are all volunteers, and that things might take
their time due to this, or might also get forgotten because of more
important issues (e.g. license change).

Cheers,
Martin