[Osmf-talk] payment options for membership fees, donations and sponsorings in different currencies

Oliver Kühn oliver.kuehn at skobbler.com
Tue May 15 10:56:12 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

feel free to come up with proposal how to optimize donation handling in
a way that minimizes the sum of transactions costs, banking fees and
accountant fees and present it to the board. More than 95% of the
non-corporate donations come in via PayPal. Therefore the topic has
never become a top priority. However, if we find someone who wants to
work it out and put it into practise the board will support this effort
with the necessary authorizations. Looking forward to your proposal!

Best regards,
Oliver

Treasurer