[Osmf-talk] Anonymous notes on osm.org

Roman Fischer roman at mybabey.ch
Tue Nov 13 09:31:31 UTC 2012

If we offer the possibility to report bugs, then we create a certain
expectation that such reports will be worked on in a timely manner.

As I've seen from my Mapdust-Experience, many mappers stop looking at
bugs once they feel that the relevance-rate is too low. :-\

Asking a bug-reporter "Would you like our mappers to contact you in
case your bug-report needs clarification?" could maybe be enough. And
I would suggest to remove email adresses from the db once a bug is
closed...

-Roman