[Osmf-talk] Réf.: Re: ODbL switchover at SOTM, bad idea

THEVENON Julien julien_thevenon at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 2 00:08:15 UTC 2012

thanks for the clarification of the process.

if everything is clear and has been well done I don't see any drawback to perform the annoucement during SOTM.
I was just afraid about a prematured announcement only for maketing reason before everything be ready...

Cheers
Julien

PS: send from my phone,sorry for this top posting