[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Aug 28 05:49:56 UTC 2013

Gregory,

On the home page in an editing mode there is a logo "Bing" in bold letters.

The task of mapping the world is enormous. No company can afford a
million of enthusiastic map editors. It seems a mode of productive
cooperation was found in this case without "selling itself out".

I was impressed at "SOTM US 2013" by the report of Ollie Guinan from
SkyBox.com

This startup company produces quality HD satellite imaging with
innovative satellites. He said that the company would be eager to
cooperate with the OSM in a beneficial for both sides way. He asked for
ideas and suggestions.

brgds
Oleksiy
(Alex-7)