[Osmf-talk] Automatic membership renewal

Scott Neville scott07 at worldsofwar.co.uk
Wed Aug 28 22:04:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

Could we not use the recurring subscription feature of PayPal? From my
perspective thats much simpler, I set it up once and its taken care of
from then on.  I would even be happy to pay a little extra to be able to
pay via PayPal (I know their fees can be a bit steep), if I could do the
recurring subscription, in this case I am just paying for my convenience.

Scott