[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Tue Jan 15 14:30:23 UTC 2013

On Jan 15, 2013, at 4:01 AM, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14 January 2013 22:55, Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
>
>> I've emailed Simon and the board to find out whether this is also their policy before I become extremely public, negative and personal about the issue.
>
> How about a different course of action, one based on cooperation
> instead of confrontation?

Because I've tried that for three months. There is no board of appeals other than to post here.

> It seems completely reasonable that CWG want to ensure that they limit
> access to the twitter password to CWG members.

Gimme a break, I founded the thing, didn't do anything wrong and was happily tweeting.

All of these 'reasons' for taking the password away were invented post-hoc.

Twitter doesn't work well as a managed weekly process by an understaffed group who take away people's access. Even the largest corporations don't make that mistake.

Steve