[Osmf-talk] Stepping down

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Tue Jan 15 17:15:47 UTC 2013

I hope you'll reconsider Richard, and that my frustrations regaining access to twitter and finally having to go to this list weren't a contributing factor. It's clear you do genuinely make a difference in OSM. We wouldn't have an editor without you.

In any case, I think it would also be fair to include Oliver in your support.

Steve