[Osmf-talk] Phasing out Google services

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Sep 19 17:18:06 UTC 2013

I tried this version of "Etherpad" https://etherpad.mozilla.org/

Character encoding is UTF-8, so it supports accented letters and
non-latin alphabets, what could be important for an international
project, especially for postal addresses.

A document could be password protected. It allows team editing, color
marking, time line, edit history (who edit what and when), invitations,
export to OpenOffice document and PDF, etc.

Really cool; I've never heard about this software.

The source code and installation instructions are at the "Etherpad
Foundation": http://etherpad.org/

It seems not that complicated to install.

brgds
Oleksiy
(Alex-7)