[Osmf-talk] How to vote to match your view

Jonathan Harley jon at spiffymap.net
Mon Dec 1 20:01:42 UTC 2014

On 01/12/14 19:47, Johan & Marguerite wrote:
> <mailto:toffehoff at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Like I said, there are many ways how to introduce term limits. I
>     all depends
>     on what problem you want to solve.
>

> Since voting in favour of Special Resolution 1 means voting against
> you continuing your Board work it could be that SR 1 was drafted up
> because you are being seen as the problem. Why? Well, maybe because
> you were active in organizing SOTM's without drafting up meeting
> notes, maybe it was because you didn't share the full member lists to
> other board members. I wish the membership wisdom in voting.

If anyone sees Henk as the problem, please have the basic decency to say
so openly instead of weaselling around with "maybe this, maybe that".

I was on last year's SOTM organising team. We received (invaluable)
assistance from Henk but nobody thought it was his job to record our
meetings for us. This year I helped count the OSMF election votes and
Henk supplied us with the full member list when asked to. So if anyone
"maybe" thinks what Johan thinks, they are misinformed.

Jon.

--
Dr Jonathan Harley   :    Managing Director    :   SpiffyMap Ltd

jon at spiffymap.net     mobile: 07590 024028     www.spiffymap.com
The Venture Centre, Sir William Lyons Road, Coventry CV4 7EZ, UK