[Osmf-talk] How to vote to match your view

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Dec 1 22:01:02 UTC 2014

On 12/1/2014 11:47 AM, Johan & Marguerite wrote:
> Since voting in favour of Special Resolution 1 means voting against
> you continuing your Board work it could be that SR 1 was drafted up
> because you are being seen as the problem. Why? Well, maybe because
> you were active in organizing SOTM's without drafting up meeting
> notes, maybe it was because you didn't share the full member lists to
> other board members. I wish the membership wisdom in voting.
As Sarah wrote[1], if you're voting on term limits based on if a
specific board member will have hit their term limit by a specific date,
you might be looking at this the wrong way.

Henk's current board term will be ending at the next election regardless
of the special resolutions, and as he has served seven terms - two more
than the next highest, it is not surprising that any term limits that
are adopted would prevent him from running.

[1]:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2014-November/003011.html