[Osmf-talk] Upcoming Special General Meeting Opinions?

Jaak Laineste (Nutiteq) jaak at nutiteq.com
Wed Dec 3 17:21:25 UTC 2014

On 03 Dec 2014, at 16:14, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Look to some countries where there is no effective term limit and same president comes back like Terminator - no organisation wants to be like them for sure.
>
> I think you should take that back ;-)

Yes, sorry for confusion. I did not meant he countries you mention. I thought it is obvious that I meant another semi-European country which has nominal 2-term limit, but no reset. So they have a guy who is nominally resigning after 8 years, then points a puppet for one term, and then comes back for another 8 years enjoying 100% population support, no opposition (who is in prison, murdered or fleed the country), despite of not doing any good for his country: economic regression, political repressions, military actions (wars) with neighbor countries etc.

Jaak