[Osmf-talk] Another consideration about the current voting

Henk Hoff henk at toffehoff.nl
Thu Dec 4 19:40:36 UTC 2014

Thanks for the trust in me. It's appreciated.

Just one thing I really feel I need to comment on:

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:

> Now, a quick scan of this list suggests that Henk will be so bold as
> to write emails to this list and state his opinion in a persuasive
> manner. But this is OpenStreetMap and that sort of thing happens once
> in a while.  :-)

I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT DO THAT!!!!  Any suggestion or accusation that I'm
mis-using the membership list for what ever reason is false! It's personal
information, and it is save with me.

I consider you've just made joke.

The last couple of months there has been spread a lot of false accusations
and innuendo about my integrity or unjust intentions I suppostedly have.
They are wrong and they hurt. I don't consider them funny.

Henk