[Osmf-talk] Reinvigorating working groups. Join in!

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Dec 9 10:53:14 UTC 2014

Milo & Gregory

Frederik is I believe undertaking a re-newed effort at getting at least
a minimal budgeting process in place in his new role as treasurer. I'm
sure he would welcome any input.

In the two years I was involved, the major issue was simply, regardless
of the concrete process, actually getting requests from the working
groups in the first place. Essentially it worked more or less once, and
that was a fight, lets hope it works better this time around.

Simon