[Osmf-talk] How do we vote?

Christoph (TheFive@OSM) thefive.osm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 10:02:58 UTC 2014

HI Mikel,

The actual voting status the board has announced should be on this wiki page.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM14/Proxy_Voting

It seems that Dermot McNally and Richard Weait will be handling the vote (Frederik told on OSMF-Takl).

So as i assume, they are in charge to announce voting.

Frederik has „preannounced“ something, see

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2014-October/002901.html

That are the facts I (We?)  have.

The best will be to subscribe to above wiki page and hope that the proxy voting will be announced on that page.

Christoph
(i put my sarcasm about this matter @twitter and restricted it to 2 times 140 chars).