[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Nov 2 11:21:52 UTC 2014

Given that the board has not responded to the calls for a reboot and the
introduction of term limits, I have drafted a request for a general
meeting to introduce term limits here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSMF_Members_Request_for_General_Meeting

I have not added a call for a complete reboot to the request, since that
will only complicate matters further and, if accepted, the resolutions
as they stand will provide for enough new faces on the board in my opinion.

It is my expectation that we will finalize the text within 48 hours and
then solicit supporters with the goal of presenting the request to the
board by Sunday November the 9th.

If the moderators of this list consider the topic inappropriate I would
suggest moving the discussion of specifics to the "General Chat" on the
OSM forum.

Simon