[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 11:57:14 UTC 2014

Thanks Simon. I agree with the need for some kind of term limit requirement. I think our governance could also benefit from better specification of when Board members are up for re-election. Right now, I believe the requirement is 1/3 of the Board each year. This has led to confusion about who and how many exactly need to go for election. To simplify this, a suggestion for consideration: a single term of a Board member seat be 2 years, and that each year, either 3 or 4 seats be up for re-election.
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron