[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Wed Nov 12 06:21:46 UTC 2014

The Board had a chance two years ago, when Frederik wrote basicaly the
same words he put in his new manifesto, which started all this turmoil.

http://osm.gryph.de/2012/10/transparency-and-confidentiality/

Did anything mentioned change in six months since then? In two years?
What makes you believe something will change by this Spring?

IZ