[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Johan & Marguerite textline at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:32:13 UTC 2014

Thanks Sarah, this is handy. I would love to see an update of the
foundation page on the wiki (yup, transparancy) to show the running time of
board members in months. I suppose I can do this, but it would be more
logical for the current board to do this task since they have the
obligation to set up voting for the special resolutions.

It might also be handy that the board or Simon resolves any doubts (like
the chairman emeritus period, Dermot to stand down or not etc.)

Cheers, Johan

Op woensdag 12 november 2014 heeft Sarah Hoffmann <lonvia at denofr.de> het
volgende geschreven: