[Osmf-talk] OSMF Governance - Directors (was: 'OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting)

Andy Robinson blackadderajr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:05:45 UTC 2014

“It's possible that 90% of the OSMF membership don't care at all about the OSMF” Possible? no I doubt that very much. If one decides to be a member of the OSMF I believe one is likely to have a very caring interest, otherwise why bother?

Rather than a member of the choir from this outlook I’d say you were acting like the preacher.

Cheers

Andy