[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Sun Nov 16 20:10:41 UTC 2014

On 14.11.2014 22:34, Steve Coast wrote:

[...]
I'm not in a position to give you any advice. But I suggest to cool down
and take a look at the "Moderator statement: please read before posting"
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2014-October/002885.html
I can understand that it is difficult to see it's own child grow up. And
of course it is very difficult to let children go it's own way and get
independent. That's is it not only with human childs but also with
community projects.
So please do me a favor and damage your reputation more than you already
did...

To comment on your bashing of the vote for the board:
[looking at the detailled results of the election] for me it is a very
clear statement from the persons who voted that
* Frederik was the only person voted directly in the first rund
* Steve not voted even in the last round
regarding the direction the OSMF should go: to be open and community
oriented and not serve for commercial interest of some companies (and
persons).
Please accept the vote result, this should be everybody's basic
understanding of democracy.

Just my 2 cents,
Michael.